The objectives of Election Justice committee are to research, document, and communicate election reform initiatives and election suppression tactics at every level of U.S. elections. If public actions are planned and announced that can be supported by local citizens, the committee will share the details of those actions so that voters’ voices can be raised in support of positive changes to elections or in opposition to voter-suppression initiatives.
Please use the Contact email, at the bottom of this page, to contact the Election Justice committee chairperson if you have questions or are interested in joining the committee.
Subtopics for this issue category include:
- Fair Elections
- Gerrymandering / Redistricting
- New voting techniques and technology
- Voter registration
- Voter education
- Paid time off for state and federal voting
- Prosecute voter suppression
- Simplify and standardize voting ballots
- Secure election results
- Objective, accountable auditing of election results
- Accurate reporting of election results
- Prosecute election fraud (voters and voting officials)